Replace broken or missing low voltage wall plates for covering your original GE rocker switches.
Updating or replacing old GE switches? See Vertical Switch New Style GE Light Plates for the switchplates that fit the new switches.
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel (plastic plates no longer manufactured)
- made in USA as a replacement that will cover the vintage low voltage rocker switches by GE and Bryant already installed in the original straps
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- opening is 21/32" W x 1-3/32" H
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- 2 matching 1/4" white screws
Get ivory or stainless steel replacement covers for your old GE low voltage lighting switches.
Q & A
A. No, GE new black-bordered 2-button light switches do not fit these older type cover plates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to purchase GE NEW STYLE COVERS if you are updating your old mini rocker switches (made by GE or Bryant - see the photos above). The light switches that do fit these retro style plates DO NOT have black borders.