Fix up your home with replacement ivory GE switch cover plates. These plates fit the old mini rocker switches.
Buy New Style Ivory GE Switch Plates if you are also updating or replacing your switches with the larger current models.
- fits vintage rocker switches only - if buying new square-button switches use the Ivory New Type GE 1 Switchplate Cover
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel (original plastic plates no longer in production)
- newly manufactured wall plates made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- replacement for covers that fit the original low voltage light switches by Bryant and GE that are mounted in skinny straps
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- 2 matching 1/4" ivory screws
Q & A
A. No, new GE 2-button light switches have black borders and do not fit these older type cover plates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to get GE NEW STYLE PLATES if you are updating your old mini rocker switches (made by GE or Bryant - see the photos above). The light switches that do fit these retro style plates DO NOT have black borders.