Replace your original plastic GE or Bryant low voltage wall switch plates if still using your vintage rocker switches from the 1950's & 1960's. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive.
See New Style GE Switch Plates if you are updating or replacing your mini rocker switches, too.
- fits vintage rocker switches only - if buying new square-button switches use the New Style GE 1 Switch Cover
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- better than plastic - switch plate won't crack or discolor
- made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- 2 matching 1/4" white screws
- covers the original rocker switches mounted in the vintage narrow strap
Note: these vintage style covers do not fit the new GE switches. Also available in stainless steel.
Q & A
A. While these fit the most common size, there are several styles of old switches. We recommend looking at the photos above to confirm your type. The old style switches that fit these faceplates do NOT have a black border. If you are updating your switches or you currently have the newer 2-button black-bordered switches, they will NOT fit these older style plates designed for the mini rockers. They cannot be used together. It is very important to select the NEW STYLE plates if you are replacing your old mini rocker switches. The switches that do fit the New Style plates have a black border, so if your current switches do not have black borders, these are not the correct plates. Please see the photos above for examples.