Custom replacement low voltage light switch cover for 2 GE and Bryant Electric rocker light switches from the 1950's and 1960's. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive item.
If you need new GE low voltage switches, you will also need New Style GE Switch Wall Plates because the new switches are larger than before.
- fits vintage rocker switches only - if buying new square-button switches use the White New Style GE 2 Switch Wallplate
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel - won't crack or discolor
- note: replacement plastic wall plates not manufactured
- made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- original style opening 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- screw spread 3.812" center to center
- device openings 2" apart on centers
- 2 matching 1/4" white screws
Looking for a closer match your old plates? For 2 old ivory and off-white GE switches, you can get an ivory cover here or a stainless steel cover.
Q & A
A. No, GE's new black-bordered 2-button light switches do not fit these older styled faceplates. They cannot be used together. It is very important to buy the NEW GE STYLE COVERS if you are updating your old mini rocker switches shown in the photos above. The switches that do fit these vintage style plates DO NOT have black borders.