This recessed dual keystone data jack wall plate provides a low profile access for data jacks and telecom connectors. These sunken data jack ports are designed for any location where you'd like to have the plate flush with the wall while bulky jacks are tucked into the recessed area rather than sticking out. Great way to keep cords and cables close to the wall behind furnishings or computer equipment.
- two empty keystone ports at back of recessed area
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 13/16" D metal plate with pushed-in connector access
- front recess depth of .75" for wallplate
- internal recessed area is 2-11/16" H x 1-1/2" W at the face tapering to about 2-1/4" H x 1-3/8" W at the base
- 3/4" x 9/16" keystone ports for Leviton modular jacks or Hubbell data jacks
- two 1/2" white mounting screws included
- screw holes 3.281" apart center to center for installing in two-gang wall box
- steel plate with glossy white enamel finish
- wall plate cover made in USA
NOTE: Please allow for the additional needed clearance for your inserted USB cable and cord bend.
Need an oversized (6x4") recessed data plate? Add a single-gang extender underneath.
Shop for phone and data jacks to create the combination you need. Note: Leviton jacks are a tight fit. To insert, start by pushing a set of corners through then pushing the rest of the jack into place.