This recessed keystone data jack cover plate provides low profile accessibility for data and telecom connectors. These sunken data jack ports are designed for any location where you'd like to have the plate flush with the wall while bulky jacks are tucked into the recessed area rather than sticking out. Great way to keep cords and cables close to the wall behind furnishings or computer equipment.
- one blank keystone port at back of recessed area
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 13/16" D metal plate with pushed-in connector access
- for oversized 6" x 4" recessed covers, get this item and add a single-gang extender behind it
- front recess depth of .75" for wallplate
- 3/4" x 9/16" keystone port opening for Hubbell data jacks or Leviton modular jacks
- two 1/2" white mounting screws included
- screw holes 3.281" apart center to center for installation
- steel plate with glossy white enamel finish
- wallplate cover made in USA
Shop for phone and data jacks to create the combination you need. Note that the Leviton jacks are a tight fit. We recommend push them into the cut starting with a set of corners.