Replacement GE Master Selector Panel Set with 12 Unlighted Switches
Twelve device opening New Style GE low voltage switch plates for holding up to 12 newer GE snap-in switches (or blanks) in a 3 gang electrical box. Eliminates need for brackets because switches are held in place by the wall plate cover itself. Replaces discontinued parts: General Electric's 9 switch rotary dial knob (RMS-2A), 12 switch master control panels with two rotary knobs (RMS-4A, RMS4A-9, plus the RP229, RA 12 and RA 14), and 3-gang GE RFS Decorator Series modular wall plates.
Freshen up your vintage low voltage lighting system with replacement wall plate covers and GE switches in white. Low voltage light switches are accented with thin black borders to create a stylish new look. Set contains three switches (each with two buttons - one for turning lights, the other for turning them off - similar to the functionality of the antique low voltage rocker switches).
WHITE SWITCHES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- 12 new GE switches, metal cover and installation screws included; no bracket needed (switches clip into front of wallplate)
- wallplate has white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D to fit 3-gang wall box
- snap-in openings are 1-9/32" high x 49/64" wide
- box mount - vertical screw spacing is 3.281" center to center
- 6 matching 1/2" white screws; if mounting into drywall longer wall plate screws might be needed
- twelve 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT momentary manual override GE switches; UL listed switches; five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- wire as needed for a single pole or 3-way installation - order GE Switch Wiring Instructions
- replaces vintage General Electric RMS4A panel with two rotary dial controllers
- NOTE: you will need to change the wall box to a 3-gang to use this cover; if keeping the 2-gang box you'll need the 8-switch master selector panel
- some assembly required
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product - made in USA
Pilot Lighted Switches: Does your panel illuminate when you select a switch to show which light is currently running? If so, you may replace with the pilot lighted switches that illuminate when on (these have a dot in the middle). Just be sure you have the RR9 pilot light relays with the extra wires for the pilot light functionality.