Modern Touch Plate 5003 ivory control station features three momentary contact buttons that each push on and off to operate a light. Switch panel allows you to control up to 3 different lights from a single location of your home. Replacement for previous 5103, 50-3 & 50-3PL triple button Touchplate models.
- 2 wire low voltage system (cannot be used in 3-wire systems)
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 3 momentary contact switches
- durable plastic switch plate is 4-1/2" x 2-3/4", overall station depth is 13/16" from front face to back of button
- one 1-1/8" x 5/8" horizontal push button switch
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart in bracket
- two 1" mounting screws included
- buy a Touchplate 5003 light switch in 2 other colors
- replaces 5101, 5001, 50-1 & 50-1PL 1 button Touchplate units
- 500C1-0300A-IVR (5003-IVR) by Touch Plate, satin ivory
- made in USA
- if needed, order the Touch Plate 5000 series wiring instructions
See our great variety of contemporary Touch-Plate Low Voltage Switches & Wall Covers to coordinate different Touch-Plate devices styles throughout your home.
NOTE ON 3-WIRE SYSTEMS: Upgrading a 3-wire system such as Remcon, GE or Bryant? This switch won't work. You must double the number of switches on those systems, so if you have a 3-switch unit, change to a 6-switch Classic Touch-Plate.