Touchplate Classic 6 switch control unit compatible for use in new and existing ivory Touch-Plate low voltage systems to operate 6 different light switches. Use to replace discontinued CCN-06, 5606, CC-6, CLA-6B, and 50-6 six button Touchplate switch units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- get a free Classic Touch Plate wiring diagram
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 6 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless switchplate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- two 1" mounting screws
- replaces CCN-06, 5606, CC-6, 50-6, and CLA-6B-0L Touchplate units
- CLAS1-0600A-IVR by Touch Plate, satin ivory - or 3 other colors
- wiring diagram included
- made in USA
This 2-wire low voltage 6 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 3 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Find Touch Plate Low Voltage Switches & Wall Cover Plate Styles for more Classic series devices.