Modern Touchplate Classic four switch control station in ivory comes with switches, bracket and snap on cover plate. Use to replace previous Touch Plate CCN-04, 5404, CC-4, CLA-4B, and 50-4 four button stations.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 4 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless switchplate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- free wiring diagram for a Touch Plate system
- two 1" mounting screws
- includes wiring instruction guide
- buy Touchplate Classic light switches in 3 other colors
- replaces CCN-04, CLA-4B-0L, 5404, CC-4 and 50-4 Touchplate units
- CLAS1-0400A-IVR by Touch Plate, satin ivory
- made in USA
Other Low Voltage Systems: This 2-wire low voltage 4 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 2 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. If you have one of these vintage systems, order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge. If you have a Touchplate system, then these wiring instructions do not apply.
Click Low Voltage Replacement Devices for relays and more switch options.