Touchplate Classic series CLAS1-0400A (CLA-4B) four button control units in white make a stylish addition to your existing low voltage set-up. Each switch station has four 1/2" square button caps that correlate to 4 lights in your Touch-Plate lighting system.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- free wiring diagram for a Touch Plate system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 4 momentary contact switches
- wiring guide provided
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless switchplate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- two 1" mounting screws
- replaces CCN-04, 5404, CC-4, CLA-4B-0L, and 50-4 Touchplate units
- CLAS1-0400A-WHT by Touch Plate, satin warm white - or 3 other colors
- made in USA
- cannot be used side by side in a 2-gang box: instead order a Classic 8-button control station or larger
Other Low Voltage System Brands: This 2-wire low voltage 4 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 2 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge. If you have a Touchplate system, then these wiring instructions do not apply.
Click Low Voltage Replacement Devices for relays and more switch options.