This contemporary Touchplate Classic 8 switch low voltage control station in white works with new and existing Touch-Plate electrical systems and is designed to operate up to eight individual lights. Replaces older CLA-8B, 50-8 and 5408 eight button Touchplate units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 8 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic screwless switchplate
- back depth is 5/8"; overall depth is 15/16" from front of button to back of terminal bar
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- fits a 2-gang box
- four 1" mounting screws
- add our free Touch-Plate Classic switch installation guide to your cart
- replaces 50-8, CLA-8B-0L, and 5408 Touchplate units
- CLAS2-0800A-WHT by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- made in USA
This 2-wire low voltage 8 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 4 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Find everything you need for your Touch-Plate low volt set-up at Touch Plate Low Voltage Switches & Plates