Add contemporary style to your home with these six switch white Touch-Plate Classic control stations. Featuring 6 momentary contact push buttons, each switch individually controls one light if your new or old home was originally wired for the 2 wire touchplate system. Use to replace discontinued CCN-06, 5606, CLA-6B, CC-6 and 50-6 six button Touchplate switch units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 6 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless switchplate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- two 1" mounting screws
- add our free Classic switch wiring diagram to your cart for installation information
- replaces CLA-6B-0L, CCN-06, 5606, CC-6 and 50-6 Touchplate units
- CLAS1-0600A-WHT by Touch-Plate, satin warm white - or 3 other colors
- made in USA
This 2-wire low voltage 6 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 3 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Shop more Touch-Plate Classic switches, relays and more at Touch Plate Low Voltage Control Switches.