Touch Plate 2-wire Classic CLA-12B white low voltage control station and wall plate with 12 switches can be used with new or older Touch Plate low voltage lighting systems. Use as replacement for discontinued 50-12, 5412, CLA-12B, and 5612 twelve button Touchplate units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 12 momentary contact switches
- add free wiring instructions for Classic units to your cart for additional installation tips
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic screwless switchplate
- two 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- four 1" mounting screws
- replaces 50-12, 5412, CLA-12B-0L, & 5612 Touchplate units
- CLAS2-1200A-WHT by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- made in USA
This two wire low voltage 12 button switch unit can be used to replace a three wire low voltage 6 switch units by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Find more Touch-Plate low voltage devices, switch plates and relays at Touch Plate Low Voltage Components