Update your home with a modern low voltage Touchplate Classic 12-switch control unit. This compact light switch replaces previous 50-12, 5412 and 5612 twelve button Touch Plate units.
- 2 wire low voltage lighting system
- get help with installation - add our Touch Plate Classic wiring guide to your cart
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 12 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic screwless wallplate
- two 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- fits a 2-gang box
- 3-9/32" spread screw spacing in metal bracket
- four 1" installation screws
- replaces 50-12, 5412 & 5612 Touchplate units
- satin ivory CLAS2-1200A-IVR (CLA-12B-0L-IVR) by Touch Plate
- made in America
Touchplate's two-wire low voltage 12 button switch controller can be used for replacing a three-wire low voltage 6 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 -wire to 2-wire Touch Plate conversion diagram, which is free with purchase.
Click Touch Plate Low Voltage Lighting Controls for more items.