Sleek low voltage Touchplate Classic control panel controls twelve lights in homes wired for the 2 wire Touch Plate system in one compact switch panel. Replaces previous 50-12, 5412 and 5612 twelve button Touch Plate units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- get installation tips when you add our free Touch Plate wiring guide for Classic switches to your cart
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 12 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic screwless switchplate
- two 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- four 1" mounting screws
- fits a 2-gang box
- replaces 50-12, 5412 & 5612 Touchplate units
- satin almond CLAS2-1200A-ALM (CLA-12B-0L-ALM) by Touch Plate
- made in USA
This two wire low voltage 12 button switch unit can be used to replace a three wire low voltage 6 switch units by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Click Touch Plate Low Voltage Hardware for more info on Touch Plate switches and relays.