Original Touch Plate Classic low voltage 8 switch station and plate controls 8 lights and replaces older eight button Touch-Plate switch stations. Replaces older CLA-8B, 50-8 and 5408 eight button Touchplate units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 8 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic screwless switchplate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- add a free Touchplate Classic switch installation diagram to your cart
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- four 1" mounting screws
- buy Classic switches by Touch Plate in other colors
- replaces 50-8, 5408, and CLA-8B-0L Touchplate units
- new CLAS2-0800A-ALM (CLA-8B-0L-ALM) by Touch Plate, satin almond
- made in USA
This 2-wire low voltage 8 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 4 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
View Touch Plate Low Voltage Switches & Wall Plates for more Touch Plate switch, wall plate and relay styles