Contemporary Touchplate Classic 4 switch control stations in almond. With a four button configuration to control 4 lights if your home is originally wired for the 2 wire Touch Plate system. Use to replace previous Touch Plate CCN-04, CLA-4B, 5404, CC-4 and 50-4 four button stations.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 4 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless switchplate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- two 1" mounting screws
- wiring instruction guide provided, get an additional free wiring diagram for Touch Plate here
- replaces CCN-04, 5404, CLA-4B-0L, CC-4 and 50-4 Touchplate units
- CLAS1-0400A-ALM by Touch Plate, satin almond
- buy Touchplate Classic switches in 3 other colors
- made in USA
Other Low Voltage Lighting Systems: This 2-wire low voltage 4 button switch unit can be used to replace a 3-wire low voltage 2 switch control by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge. If you have a Touchplate system in your home, then these wiring instructions do not apply.
Click Low Volt Replacement Devices for more original remote control wiring parts and hardware.