Sleek and compact, this modern Touchplate 5002 double switch control unit is a two wire low voltage system, each button operates one light. Use to replace old style Touch Plate 5102, 50-2, 50-2PL.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 2 momentary contact switches
- durable plastic switch plate is 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- one 1-1/8" x 5/8" horizontal push button switch
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart in bracket
- two 1" mounting screws included
- buy Touchplate Lighting Control 5002 switches in 2 other colors
- replaces 5002-IVR, 50002, 5101, 50-1 & 50-1PL 1 button Touchplate units
- 500C1-0200A-IVR by Touch Plate, satin ivory
- need a wiring guide? 5000 series wiring instructions for Touch-Plate
- made in USA
Shopping for a new or older Touch-Plate low volt system? Check out our different device styles of Touch-Plate Lighting Control Devices & Wall Covers.
Using 5002 Switches in GE, Bryant or Remcon Systems:
This 2-wire low voltage 2 button switch unit can be used to replace any 3-wire low voltage 1 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Q & A
A. While both Remcon and Touch-Plate are low voltage systems, they have different wiring. Remcon is a 3-wire system (where opposite ends of each rocker switch controlled either on or off). Touch Plate, on the other hand, is a 2-wire system so you push the same button to both turn on the light and turn it off. So when upgrading to Touch Plates, think of each end of your rocker switch as separate units, and buy two switches for each old one.