Traditional ivory GENS2-0200A (GEN-2B) Touchplate Genesis control station units conveniently come with 2 pre-mounted switches and a coordinating switch plate cover for simple installation. Compatible with older Touch-Plate lighting systems in mid-century homes and new system applications. Replaces old 1400B & 4002 Touch-Plate units.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp at 24 volts
- 2 momentary contact switches
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic cover plate
- 1-23/32" x 27/32" switch
- screw holes 3-9/32" apart center to center
- includes four 1-1/2" screws
- overall station depth is 13/16" from front face to back of button
- GENS2-0200A-IVR (GEN-2B-IVR) by Touch Plate, satin ivory
- replaces 1400-B & 4002 Touch Plate units and old switches that say MOD 1400
- made in USA
Add a Genesis Switch Wiring Diagram to your order (free when you purchase Touch Plate parts).
Interested in other Touch-Plate device unit styles? See all modern Touch-Plate Lighting Control Units and Switch Covers from Kyle Switch Plates.