Almond Touchplate 5000 series push button device unit can be wired in new and existing Touch-Plate low voltage systems to control 3 lights. Momentary switches. Includes switches, bracket and snap on plastic coverplate. Made in America. Use to replace older 5003, 5103, 50-3 & 50-3PL three button Touch Plate units.
- 2 wire low voltage system (cannot be used in 3-wire systems)
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 3 momentary contact switches
- if needed, order the 5000 series wiring instructions for Touch-Plates
- durable plastic switch plate is 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- buy Touch-Plate 5003 switches in 2 other colors
- one 1-1/8" x 5/8" horizontal push button switch
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart in bracket
- two 1" mounting screws included
- replaces 5101, 50-1 & 50-1PL 1 button Touchplate units
- 500C1-0300A-ALM (5003-ALM) by Touch Plate, satin almond
- made in USA
Shop Touch-Plate Replacement Parts and Switch Plates for coordinating wall decor, remote control relays and transverters.
NOTE ON 3-WIRE SYSTEMS: Upgrading a 3-wire system such as Remcon, GE or Bryant low voltage wiring? This switch won't work. You must double the number of switches on those systems, so if you have a 3-switch unit, change to a 6-switch Touch-Plate.