Use this Touchplate 5002 double switch device unit to control two light locations in a new or existing two wire Touch-Plate low voltage lighting system. Replaces old style Touch-Plate 5102, 50-2, 50-2PL.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 2 momentary contact switches
- durable plastic switch plate is 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- one 1-1/8" x 5/8" horizontal push button switch
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart in bracket
- two 1" mounting screws included
- if you need installation instructions, order the Touch-Plate 5000 series wiring guide - free with purchase
- replacements for parts 5002-ALM, 50002, 5101, 50-1 & 50-1PL 1 button Touchplate units
- buy Touchplate 5002 switches in 2 other colors
- 500C1-0200A-ALM by Touch Plate, satin almond
- made in USA
Looking for Touch-Plate brand merchandise? View more contemporary light switch and cover plate styles at Modern Touch-Plate Low Voltage Switches & Relays.
As Replacement Switch in Other Low Voltage Systems:
This 2-wire low voltage 2 button switch unit can be used to replace any 3-wire low voltage 1 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.