Low Voltage 2 GE Light Switch Surface Mounted Unit - Ivory
Two new switches, one cover and a raised ring create a surface mounted solution for homeowners trying to replace a GE low voltage RSS-1 switch in a raised RA-13 frame.
Designed to rest on top of a brick, cement or plaster wall where switch doesn't sit recessed back into the surface. Get recessed switches in a 1-gang plate here if surface-mount isn't what you need.
SWITCHES ARE ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER EST. Q1 2022 RELEASE DATE. PLEASE ORDER PLATES AND SWITCHES SEPARATELY. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. WE RECOMMEND THE TRIGGER SWITCHES AND DESPARD PLATES AS AN ALTERNATIVE.
- two new ivory 24V GE switches
- 1 metal wall plate with .5" screws (4.5" x 2.75" x 5/32" deep; screw spacing is 3-9/32" center to center
- 1 extension ring with screws (5" x 3.25" x .75"; 1-5/8" screws spaced 3-9/32" apart)
- if needed, buy separate mounting anchors or long screws appropriate for your surface material
- some assembly required
- durable wall plate is .030" thick steel with ivory enamel finish
- GE RS2-32 momentary manual override switch is 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT with 5 quick connect terminals on back and 2 buttons on front (ON and OFF)
- requires bending the new quick connectors to a 90 degree angle - can be easily done with pliers
- switch may be wired 3-way or single pole - get GE Switch Wiring Instructions
- UL listed
- made in USA exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- replaces General Electric RA-13 frames and the RSS-1 surface-mounted light switches
- replaces units with General Electric RFS3, RFS6 and RFS9 rocker switches and similar-looking Bryant switches