3 Switch GE Low Voltage Surface Mount Cover Unit - Ivory
If your home has GE or Bryant low voltage wiring and you need to replace an original RA13 base with 3 surface mounted switches, this set has everything you need.
Get 3 new GE 24V light switches, a 1-gang size switch cover plate, and a 3/4" ring to raise up the switch plate away from the wall's surface. If your switches can't sit back into the wall and must be surface-mounted (like on brick or concrete), this is the solution.
- 1 ivory .75" dep wall plate lifter ring (5" x 3.25" with screw holes 3-9/32" apart)
- 1 ivory 4.5" x 2.75" wall plate (standard single-gang size; .3" steel with 5/32" edge bevel)
- 3 ivory low voltage GE momentary manual override switches
- mounting hardware (1/2" wall plate screws and 1-5/8" extender ring screws)
- plate finish is ivory enamel
- GE switches are 3A 24 V.A.C. SPDT & UL listed (3-way or single-pole functionality)
- some assembly required - use provided screws to mount ring to wall surface; snap the 3 switches in through the front of the wall plate and connect switch wires; screw wall plate into extender ring
- wall plate sits over extender ring
- you may need separate mounting anchors or longer installation screws appropriate for your surface material
- installer will need to bend the 5 0.187" connectors on back of each switch with pliers to fit into the 3/4" space provided by the lifted ring
- get our GE Switch Wiring Instructions to aid installation
- replaces: surface mounted RSS-1, RFS3, RFS6, RFS7, RFS8, RFS9 switches; RKS6, RKS7, RKS-8 double push-button switches; RTS-6, RTS-7, RTS-8 toggle switches and similar-looking Bryant switches
- manufactured in the USA