Gray low voltage locking light switches can replace your older Sierra, Square D lock switch, etc., in a 3-wire low voltage system. Fits in a Despard light switch plate cover.
DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER - no longer available. An alternative is the GE gray low voltage locking switch.
- 3 amp, 24V AC/DC momentary contact switch for 3-wire system
- crimp connectors
- 1-7/16" tall x 13/16" wide x 1/2" deep
- made in Mexico
- Pass & Seymour 1091KGRY, gray only
- 3 metal prongs on back for easy installation
- includes one metal key
- only use with copper or copper-clad wire
- requires a Despard mounting strap
- 3-way switches: connect in parallel with an many switches as needed so any switch can control all lights on circuit
- wiring diagram provided
Find more low voltage lighting relays and components.