Replace a vintage 1-switch Remcon low voltage light switch unit with a Touch-Plate two-button control unit for an attractive update. These switches have been tested to be safe and compatible with the Remcon system. Units are designed with one pair of buttons that corresponds to the two directions on Remcon 50's style flared rockers - up direction was ON, the down direction was OFF. This pair of replacement button switches are situated next to each other and are generally installed with the ON button to the left and the OFF button to the right. Choose from white, almond, or ivory for a safe, reliable solution when maintaining or updating an existing low voltage set-up in a home with a GE, Bryant, Remcon or Sierra 3-wire lighting system.
- this 2-button unit is an alternative solution to replace a unit with one Remcon low voltage switch
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 2 momentary contact switches
- free 3 wire to 2 wire Remcon to Touch Plate conversion guide included
- durable plastic switch plate is 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4", overall station depth is 13/16" from front face to back of button
- one 1-1/8" x 5/8" horizontal push button switch
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart in bracket
- two 1" mounting screws included
- American made
Click Low Voltage Lighting Replacement Parts for relays and more switch options.