Update your vintage 2-switch GE low voltage light plate unit with these Touchplate four-button control units for a fresh new look. These units are designed with two pairs of buttons that correspond to the two directions on the vintage GE mini rockers or square pushbutton switches - one button/one direction was ON, the other button/direction was OFF. Choose from white, almond, or ivory for a stylish solution to refresh your existing low voltage set-up. Each switch station has two pairs of 1/2" square button caps.
- this 4-button unit is an alternative solution to replace a unit with two GE low voltage switches
- replaces two RS237, RS232, RS239, RTS6, RFS, etc. switches in GE, Bryant, Remcon and Sierra systems
- 2 wire switches easily adapted to a 3-wire system by doubling the number of buttons with pairs of ON/OFF buttons
- "ON" & "OFF" ARE NOT PRINTED ON SWITCH - order replacement engraved ON/OFF buttons separately if needed
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 4 momentary contact switches
- free 3 wire to 2 wire low voltage conversion guide to make installation easy
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless light switch plate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- back depth is 5/8"; overall depth is 15/16" from front of button to back of terminal bar
- two 1" mounting screws
- made in USA
- cannot be used side by side in a 2-gang box: instead order a Classic 8-button control station to replace 4 GE switches on a 2-gang box.
Click Low Voltage Replacement Devices for relays and more switch options.