Enjoy modern dimming control with this decorator 0-10 volt slide dimmer for 0-10VDC controllable ballasts or LED drivers. These devices provide a full range of classic linear-slide dimming for 0-10V compatible dimmable low voltage light sources such as dimmable LED or fluorescent lights. The preset rocker switch allows you to turn lighting on and off without the need to adjust the dimmer bar. Just set the slider to a comfortable level first then flip the rocker side to side; the preset “ON/OFF” switch automatically returns the lighting intensity to the preset level without disturbing the brightness level, even after a power failure. You can still smoothly adjust the level further as needed. The device is designed for both single-pole (one location) and 3-way (multi-location) applications such as top and bottom of a staircase, each end of a kitchen, etc. These units are ideal for light commercial applications and are compatible with decorator style electrical devices and wall plates.
- Use with low voltage fixtures, not low voltage wiring
- 120 volts needed to control the dimmer; the dimmer controls low voltage fixtures with gray and purple wires
- Preset feature allows user to return to previous light level when turning lights ON
- Single-pole and 3-way 0-10 VDC: 200mA Sink, Sink Dimming 120 VAC
- Can be wired as single-pole or 3-way (can be installed on load or line side for 3-way applications)
- Neutral is not required for installation of device
- Integrated full-slide control for easy, precise operation
- Adjustable high-level trim setting for optimal lamp compatibility
- Back and side wired; 12-14 AWG (Copper wire) 0-10V wire leads; 16 AWG
- Meets UL 94 requirements, V2 rated for flammabilty
- CULus listed to UL1472, file Number E47967
- Small LED load indicator light on face
- 120 VAC: Max. Load: 10 amps, 1200W, 60 Hz
- 277 VAC: Max Load: 6 amps, 1660W, 60 Hz
- Installation instructions included
NOTE: This dimmer is designed to work with 0-10VDC controllable ballasts or LED drivers that are often found in commercial applications such as offices, warehouses, buildings, etc. Make sure the low-voltage wiring (for dimmer Gray and Violet wire connections) is located in the wall box where the dimmer will be installed. If this was an existing standard switch or dimmer installation, it will be necessary to pull low voltage control wiring from the low voltage light fixture(s) to the switch location. Observe all applicable electrical codes.
Shop Low Voltage Wall Plates and Lighting Devices for lighting options for vintage wiring systems.