Freshen up a mid-century 3-switch Remcon low voltage light switch plate unit with this Touch Plate Classic six-button control unit. These units are designed with three pairs of switch buttons that correspond to the up/down directions on the vintage Remcon curved rocker switches - top/up direction was ON, the bottom/down direction was OFF. Choose from white, almond, or ivory for an updated solution to refresh your existing low voltage set-up. Each switch station has three pairs of 1/2" square button caps.
- use with your three vintage Remcon relays - two buttons (ON/OFF) are connected to each of the vintage relays
- this six-button control unit is an alternative solution to replace a unit with three Remcon low voltage switches connected to three working Remcon relays
- top row of buttons are the ON switches, bottom row of buttons are the OFF switches (ON/OFF NOT printed on switch - order engraved ON/OFF button caps separately if needed)
- 2 wire switches easily adapt to a 3-wire system by doubling the number of buttons for pairs of ON/OFF buttons
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 6 momentary contact switches
- free 3 wire to 2 wire low voltage conversion guide makes installation easy
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless light switch plate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing center to center in metal bracket for installing to box
- back depth is 5/8"; overall depth is 15/16" from front of button to back of terminal bar
- two 1" mounting screws for installing yoke to box, screw plate presses onto grommets in yoke
- made in America
Click Low Voltage Lighting Replacement Devices for relays and more switch options.