Replace a mid-century 2-button Remcon low voltage switch wallplate with these Touchplate four-button control units for a modern update. These units are designed with two pairs of buttons that correspond to the up/down directions on the vintage Remcon winged rocker switches - one direction was ON, the other direction was OFF. Choose from white, almond, ivory or black for a stylish solution to refresh your existing low voltage lighting control set-up. Each switch station has two pairs of 1/2" square button caps.
- for use with your vintage Remcon relays
- this 4-button unit replaces a unit with two Remcon low voltage switches connected to two vintage Remcon relays; tested to be safe and compatible
- 2 wire switches easily adapted to a 3-wire system by doubling the number of buttons with pairs of ON/OFF buttons
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 4 momentary contact switches
- free 3 wire to 2 wire low voltage conversion guide to make installation easy
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic screwless light switch plate
- 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- back depth is 5/8"; overall depth is 15/16" from front of button to back of terminal bar
- two 1" installation screws
- American made
Click Vintage Low Voltage Lighting Replacement Switches and Relays for more options.