Use this low voltage switch adapter to convert any SPDT momentary contact with a minimum 200 ma 15VAC rating for control of a single TR relay. This specialty device is composed of half wave rectifiers (diodes) and associated circuitry for adapting switches like the Pass & Seymour 1091 switch to work in a vintage Enercon low voltage lighting system.
Vintage lo volt wiring was commonly installed in homes built in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
- convert any SPDT switch to replace a PCS
- rating: 200mA 15VAC
- overall size 14" long with pre-stripped 6" yellow, red and black lead wires
- color coded leads, 20 AWG
- converts a low voltage single pole double throw switch
- connect yellow to yellow of TR relay, black to OFF contact of SPDT switch, red to ON contact of SPDT switch
- operating temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 112° F)
- relative humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- atmosphere: non-explosive, non-corrosive
- vibration: stationary application NEMA Level A
- can operate in any position in interior space
- UL listed
- package of 1
Click Low Voltage Wallplates and Electrical Light Switches for all low volt replacement parts including switches, mounting brackets and wall plates.