This white Touch-Plate Classic low voltage switch unit with 18 buttons can be used to control eighteen lights in a two wire Touch-Plate wiring system.
This 2-wire low voltage 18 button switch unit can be used to replace any 3-wire low voltage 9 switch units by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 18 momentary contact switches
- includes wiring instruction diagram
- 7" x 5-1/8" metal switchplate
- three 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing
- four 1-1/2" mounting screws
- CLAS3-1800A-WHT (CLA-18B-0L-WHT) by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- made in USA
Check out different switch styles at Touch-Plate Control Units & Wall Covers.
REMCON UPGRADES: If you are updating a Remcon low voltage system and your current panel has either lighted or unlighted switches, then this is the correct replacement. LED lighted switches require a 4th wire for illuminating them which may not be available on Remcon systems. Note that this panel fits a 3-gang box, but the 9-button master panel fit a 4-gang box. If there is no box in the wall, the 3-gang low voltage ring and the 3-gang 8" x 6" extender panel may allow you to cover up the hole with no drywall patching.