This white Touch-Plate Classic low voltage switch unit with 18 buttons can be used to control eighteen lights in a two wire Touch-Plate wiring system.
This 2-wire low voltage 18 button switch unit can be used to replace any 3-wire low voltage 9 switch units by GE, Bryant or Remcon. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide, which will then be included free of charge.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 18 momentary contact switches
- includes wiring instruction diagram
- 7" x 5-1/8" metal switchplate
- three 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing
- four 1-1/2" mounting screws
- CLAS3-1800A-WHT (CLA-18B-0L-WHT) by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- made in USA
Check out different switch styles at Touch-Plate Control Units & Wall Covers.
REMCON UPGRADES: If you are updating a Remcon low voltage system and your current panel has either lighted or unlighted switches, then this is the correct replacement. LED lighted switches require a 4th wire for illuminating them which may not be available on Remcon systems. Note that this panel fits a 3-gang box, but the 9-button master panel fit a 4-gang box. If there is no box in the wall, the 3-gang low voltage ring and the 3-gang 8" x 6" extender panel may allow you to cover up the hole with no drywall patching. Note that the master switch would no longer work as that specific functionality was unique to Remcon hardware. Only the original 8 light switches would work with the eight pairs (ON/OFF) of new buttons.