Looking for an easy way to install a 3-gang unit of low voltage light switches in your existing walls? Adding extra phone jack inserts or cable connectors in more convenient locations? These triple-bay non-metallic old work mounting brackets are quick to install using the swing-out wings that firmly grip sheetrock, tiled surfaces, paneling, or other wall materials when the pre-mounted screws are tightened down.
- 6" x 4-1/4" x 1-11/16" 3-gang non-metallic old work mud ring. UL listed.
- No back box for low voltage Class 2 application use only; for existing construction.
- Two internal cross rails can be removed if necessary.
- Four mounting arms included - four clamps swing out behind wall material to grab it as screws are twisted.
- Can use this cut-in ring on wall board, drywall, etc. that is 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick.
- Designed for installation of phone outlets, cabling, coax jacks, as well as vintage low voltage light switches.
- 3 sets of box mounting screw holes spaced 3.281" apart center to center.
- Made by Arlington Industries.
Shop for Antique Style Low Voltage Light Switches and Wall Plate Covers. If using with communication cabling, see Phone Jack Outlets & Cable Cover Plates.