Looking for a slick way to mount new replacement low voltage light switches in your existing walls? Adding extra phone jack inserts or cable connectors in more convenient locations? These non-metallic old work mounting brackets are quick and easy to install using the swing-out wings that firmly grip sheetrock, tiled surfaces, paneling, or other wall materials when the pre-mounted screws are tightened down.
- 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 1-11/16" 2-gang non-metallic old work mud ring. UL listed.
- No back box for low voltage Class 2 application use only; for existing construction.
- Mounting arms included - two clamps swing out behind wall material to grab it as screws are twisted.
- Use cut in ring on wall surfaces that are 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick.
- Designed for installation of phone outlets, cabling, coax jacks, as well as vintage low voltage light switches.
- 2 sets of box mounting screw holes spaced 3.281" apart center to center.
- Made by Arlington Industries.
Shop for Antique Style Low Voltage Light Switches and Wall Plate Covers. If using with communication cabling, see Phone Jack Outlets & Cable Cover Plates.