Looking for a neat way to mount replacement low voltage switches in existing walls? These non-metallic old work mounting brackets are the way to go. Enclosures easily install with the swing out wings that firmly grip tiled surfaces, Sheetrock, or other wall materials when the pre-mounted screws are tightened. To install, place bracket against the wall between framing with a level on top to ensure the bracket is plum. Trace around the inside then cut your opening slightly larger than the line to allow the the thickness of the bracket.
- 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 1-11/16" 1-gang non-metallic old work cut in ring.
- No back box for low voltage Class 2 use only; for existing construction.
- Mounting arms included - two clamps swing out behind sheetrock to grip wall when screws are tightened.
- Use mud ring on wall surfaces that are 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick.
- UL listed.
- Designed for installation of vintage low voltage light switches, phone outlets, cabling, coax jacks, etc.
- Device mounting screw holes spaced 3.281" apart center to center (box mount).
- Made by Arlington Industries.
Shop for Antique Style Low Voltage Light Switches and Wall Switchplates. If using with communication cabling, see Phone Outlets & Cable Jack Cover Plates.