Installing power outlets or regular light switches in the same box as phone or cable outlets in existing construction? These sturdy switch and outlet enclosures protect low voltage cabling from damage from line voltage devices. Use with antique style low voltage light switches when combining with new receptacles in a double gang box.
- 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 3-3/8" deep black 2-gang square boxes for existing construction. UL listed.
- Sturdy, non-metallic combination 2-gang new work exclosure with stationary divider.
- When mounting, the "wing" clamps flip up holding the box firmly in place as the installed screws are tightened.
- Adjusts to fit walls from 0.25" to 1.5" thick in existing construction.
- Designed for use with line-voltage devices on one side (closed off side) and low voltage devices on the other (open side).
- Low voltage side is designed for low voltage/Class 2 wiring and vintage low voltage light switches.
- 17 cubic inch dual voltage box with installed NM cable connector on power side; has combo 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts for a raceway on the low volt side.
- Trace along base of box against wall to create a cut line for installation.
- LVDR2 made by Arlington Industries.