Need an easy-to-install dual voltage box for mounting electrical receptacles or normal light switches next to low voltage devices such as phone or cable outlets in new construction? These sturdy non-metallic new work switch/outlet boxes divide the interior to protect low volt cabling from damage from standard line voltage wiring. Use with vintage low voltage light switches when installing next to new receptacles in a 2-gang work box.
- External 3.5" deep square boxes for new construction; 5.25 W x 5" H frame (not including nails)
- Sturdy, non-metallic combination 2-gang enclosure with stationary divider panel.
- Mounting: nail on or screw on.
- Designed for use with line-voltage devices on closed off side and Class 2/low voltage wiring and devices on the open side.
- Enclosed line voltage side nails or screws to the beam, opposite open side is for low voltage units; reversible (attaches to left or right side of beam).
- UL listed 20.2 cubic inch dual voltage switch/outlet box.
- Made by Arlington Industries.
Buy Electrical Outlets, Light Switches, and Dimmers in black, light almond, brown, gray, white, ivory, or red.