Touch-Plate's Classic low voltage triple light plate is designed to replace the old plastic 3-gang covers. These new replacements feature sturdy 2-part metal covers that install with screws rather than pushing on like the old screwless versions. These work with both the unlighted or the LED switches.
- 7.0" x 5.12" two-part metal switchplate
- three 2" x 1-9/16" switch openings
- 3-9/32" screw holes center to center
- six 1-1/2" ivory installation screws
- CLAC3-IVR by Touch Plate
- painted satin ivory; color slightly lighter than plastic switches
- made in USA
Installation Note: Because of the different configuration of these covers, you will need to unscrew the switch panel then pull it through the center of the frame before seating the panel on the frame. (At this stage the frame is behind the switch panel.) Next, layer the cover over the switches. To install, insert mounting screws through the top cover, the switch control panel, the frame and then into the electrical box.
Shop Touch-Plate Low Volt Lighting Control Units & Wall Covers for more configurations and colors.