Touch-Plate's Classic LED low voltage light switch features 18 buttons with green indicator lights. These large control units allow you to turn eighteen lights on and off in a 2-wire Touch-Plate wiring system.
- 2 wire low voltage lighting system control unit
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 18 momentary contact light switches
- green LED indicator lights next to each button
- 6.3 AC per LED indicator light
- includes wiring instruction diagram
- 7.0" x 5.12" metal switchplate
- three 2" x 1-9/16" switch opening holes
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing
- six 1-1/2" white installation screws
- CLAS3-1818A-WHT (CLA-18B-18L-WHT) by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- made in USA
- special order - 2 week lead time; please contact us if you need almond or ivory controls
Shop Touch-Plate Low Volt Lighting Control Units & Wall Covers for more configurations and colors.
3-wire low voltage systems: We recommend the non-LED versions for the 9-button master selectors in Remcon systems.