Room Occupancy Vacancy Dimmers S/P or 3 Way - Brown
Occupancy vacancy dimmers simplify each day by automatically turning lights on or off as you enter or exit a room. This brown dimmer switch from Lutron detects major motion with a 180° sensor in a 30 foot x 30 foot range. Can sense minor motion in a 20 foot by 20 foot space.
Lights can also be turned on/off manually at the switch. Tap once to fade lights ON or OFF. Fades out over a 10-second period. Timeout is adjustable (minimum 1 minute, maximum 30 minutes). Tap switch twice to bring lights up to full brightness.
- Lutron Maestro MSCL-OP153M-BR
- 150 watt CFL/LED
- 600 watt halogen/incandescent (400W if side tabs removed / 500W if tabs removed on single side only)
- dimmer switch
- gloss brown
- cover not included (fits rocker dimmer switch covers)
- 180 degree sensor
- 30, 15, 5, or 1-minute time-out
- auto ON or manual ON
- 3-way (works with companion switch or standard mechanical 3-way switch)
- 4-way / multi-location - add up to 9 companion MA-R switches
- program at 50%, 100% brightness, last level, or create a locked pre-set
- ground wire required
- no neutral
- intended for indoor use
- 120 V~ 60 Hz
- UL listed - U.S. and Canada
- NOM Certified
See all CFL / LED Dimmer Switches.