Lutron Maestro Companion Digital Dimmer Switch for halogen, incandescent, CFL and LED lighting allows multi-location dimming from up to nine additional locations.
Note that this is an accessory dimmer which cannot be used individually. Requires a Lutron Maestro Master Dimmer to be installed on the same circuit to function (see compatible Master dimmers below). Use in place of a 3-way switch.
This MA-R companion switch enables you to both turn on/off and dim the lights from two separate locations and has advanced features. Tap once and lights will brighten smoothly to a pre-set intensity. Tap twice rapidly and lights will brighten quickly to full intensity.
- REQUIRES MASTER DIMMER - see options below
- MA-R 8.3A Companion Dimmer by Lutron
- may use in multi-gang installation without derating this remote dimmer
- 600 W, 120 V, 60 Hz
- incandescent / CFL / LED bulbs - use with any lights that are rated for the master control
- no derating for multi-gang installations
- for use in conjunction with a Lutron master dimmer to create a 3-way or multi-location functionality
- cannot be used as single-pole dimmer (separate Lutron master dimmer required)
- not for use with compact fluorescent (energy saver) lamps
- do not use to control receptacles, motor operated appliances or electronic low voltage fixtures
- gloss finish - do not paint surface
- for indoor use
- installation instructions included
- UL listed, CSA certified
- made in Mexico
Compatible Master Dimmers:
Get this remote dimmer to create 3-way (or multi-location, up to 10 locations) functionality with one of these Master Dimmers:
- use with MA-600 Master Dimmer for incandescent and halogen bulbs
- use with MACL-153M Master Dimmer for CFL and LED bulbs
- use with Occupancy Vacancy Sensor Dimmer Switches