Maestro Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch automatically turns lights on when you enter a space and off when you leave, making them a convenient way to save energy in a home or commercial space. They’re ideal for rooms where lights are accidentally left on, such as an office, or rooms that you often enter with your hands full, such as a laundry room, mudroom or supply closet.
Lutron's modern sensing technology insures that lights will stay on only when your room is occupied and only if there is not enough ambient light. Fine motion detection even is aware of writing at a desk or turning a page. With a full 180 degree range and an adjustable timeout setting, these automatic-on light switches are perfect for small room locations where lights are often left on accidentally such as closets, mudrooms, laundry rooms, powder rooms, etc.
Fits any decorator type opening (rocker light switch plates).
- two occupancy modes: auto-on + auto-off mode OR manual-on + auto-off
- 180 degree field of view
- up to 30x30 feet major motion coverage; 20x20 feet minor motion coverage
- adjustable timeout (1, 5 (default), 15, or 30 minutes)
- high/low sensitivity adjustment
- single-pole/multi-location (up to 9 companion switches may be connected)
- works with standard mechanical 3-way switch also
- 120 volt, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 5A (3a for fan or fan + light)
- XCT sensing technology knows when room is occupied - picks up on fine motions
- ambient light detection feature knows when there is already enough light
- Maestro MS-OPS5M by Lutron
- gloss finish
- UL listed, cULus certified
- assembled in China
- works with all bulb types
- incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, LED, CFL, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan
- ground wire required
- use only with permanently installed fixtures
- indoor use only
Shop for more Lutron light switches.