Vacancy Occupancy Sensor Switch Multi-Location Lutron - Ivory
Install an energy-saving ivory light switch and enjoy the convenience of your lights automatically coming ON when you enter the room, then automatically shutting off after you've left.
Lutron's advanced motion-sensing technology insures that lights remain lit only when a room continues to be occupied (if there isn't sufficient ambient light). 180 degree motion detection can even sense an individual writing at a desk or turning a book page.
- gloss ivory Lutron finish
- 2 modes: auto-on when room entered OR manual-on by person at the switch
- lights will automatically turn off in an unoccupied space of 30x30 ft (for major motion) or 20x20 ft (for minor motion)
- 180 degree motion sensor with adjustable timeout periods (1-, 5-, 15-, or 30-min.)
- single-pole or multi-location setup (up to 9 companion switches may be connected; also works with standard mechanical 3-way switch)
- 120 volt, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 5A (3a for fan or fan + light)
- UL listed
- cULus certified
- made in China
- works with all bulb types - indoor use only
- for permanently installed fixtures only - incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, LED, CFL, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, fan
- ground wire is required
- fits rocker wall plate (not included)
Shop for more Lutron light switches.