Occupancy Vacancy Sensor Switch (Multi-Location)
This MS-OPS5M-WH energy-saving light switch automatically turns lights ON (when room is entered) and OFF (when room becomes unoccupied).
Lutron's advanced sensing technology insures that lights always stay on only when a room is occupied (and only if there is not sufficient ambient light in the room). Fine motion detection even senses a person writing at a desk or turning a page.
- gloss white
- Lutron brand
- 2 modes: auto-on OR manual-on
- lights automatically turn off in unoccupied space - 30x30 ft (major motion) or 20x20 ft (minor motion)
- 180 degree motion detection
- adjustable timeout periods (1, 5, 15, or 30 min.)
- high/low sensitivity adjustment
- single-pole or multi-location (up to 9 companion switches may be connected + works with standard mechanical 3-way switches)
- 120 volt, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 5A (3a for fan or fan + light)
- UL listed, cULus certified
- item assembled in China
- works with all bulb types (incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, LED, CFL, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan control; permanently installed fixtures only)
- ground wire is required
- for indoor use only
- fits rocker wall plate (not included)
Shop for more Lutron light switches.