Lutron Maestro Occupancy Vacancy Dimmer Switches detect heat from an occupant's motion to determine when a space is occupied. Dimmer lever allows for adjustable settings for auto-on lighting level (100% brightness, 50%, last level used, or a locked pre-set) and can be wired for a single pole (S/P) or 3-way installation.
This dimmer switch automatically turns the lights on for you when you enter a dark space and off when you leave. Off warning fades lights out over a 10 second period.
Fits any decorator type opening (rocker light switch plates).
- Lutron Maestro MSCL-OP153M dimmer switch
- gloss finish - white, ivory, light almond, brown, black, gray
- controls 150W CFL & LED, 600W halogen and incandescent load types
- derating if sides removed (1 side = 500W; 2 sides = 400W load capacities)
- two useful modes: auto-on + auto-off mode OR manual-on + auto-off
- 180 degree sensor field of view
- detects major motion within a 30 x30 foot range; minor motion is 20' x 20' area
- adjustable lighting timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 min.)
- single-pole, 3-way (works with standard mechanical 3-way switches) or multi-location functionality (up to 9 MA-R companion switches may be connected)
- on single tap lights fade ON or OFF
- on double tap to switch, lights go to full ON level
- fade lights out by pressing and holding the OFF position
- fine-tune lighting levels using the dimmer rocker
- 120 V~ 60 Hz
- Lutron's XCT sensing technology picks up on fine motions to detect when room is occupied
- high/low sensitivity adjustment
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety requirements
- NOM Certified
- ground wire required
- no neutral connection required
- for indoor use only
See all CFL / LED Dimmer Switches.