Room Occupancy Vacancy Dimmer S/P or 3 Way - Light Almond
Occupancy vacancy dimmer switch simplifies your day by automatically turning lights on and off when you enter and exit a room. The MSCL-OP153M-LA detects major motion with a 30-foot by 30-foot space and minor motion in a 20' by 20' area.
You can also turn lights on/off manually at the switch. A single tap fades lights ON or OFF. Lights fade out over a 10-second period after an adjustable period of time. A double tap brings lights up to fullest brightness.
Dimmer lever allows adjustment of bulb brightness. Fits any decorator type opening (rocker light switch plates).
- Lutron Maestro MSCL-OP153M-LA dimmer
- 150 watt CFL/LED
- 600 watt halogen/incandescent; if side tabs removed - 400-watt capacity (500-watt if 1 side removed)
- gloss finish
- light almond color
- 180 degree sensor
- 1, 5, 15, or 30 minute time-out
- auto-on + auto-off
- manual-on + auto-off
- 3-way (works with standard mechanical 3-way switches and MA-R companion switch)
- 4-way / multi-location - add up to 9 companion light switches
- program at 50% brightness, 100%, last level used, or choose a locked pre-set
- 120 V~ 60 Hz
- UL listed - U.S. and Canada
- NOM Certified
- ground wire required
- no neutral
- manufactured for indoor use
See all CFL / LED Dimmer Switches.