Use this 1-gang recessed blank wall box to create your own sunken opening for a specialized switch or dimmer. This specialized recessed cover is made with sturdy steel and features a 0.75" set-back area for creating openings for sunken devices you wish to prevent from being bumped.
- sturdy, American made recessed cover plate fits 1-gang box
- blank in center of depression - drill or stamp your own cutouts
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 13/16" D
- 3/4" front recess depth
- internal recessed area is 2-11/16" H x 1-1/2" W at the face tapering to about 2-1/4" H x 1-3/8" W at the base
- 1/2" white screws included
- box mount screw holes 3.281" apart center to center
- glossy white finish over .030" steel
For oversized version add this 6x4 flat 1-gang plate extender underneath.