Hide gaps under a trim plate with this 5-gang oversized depth ring electrical plate extender. This extension ring creates an 1/8" thick edge border around the the switch or outlet cover for hiding an ugly gap around a five-gang masonry box that is raised above the wall surface. This depth gasket solves the problem of visible edges around a box. Good solution when removing paneling, mismatches between box depth and drywall thickness, etc. Creates room for new deeper slide dimmers, timers or other bulky electrical devices when used with fire safety box extenders.
Works with jumbo five-gang face plates and most electrical devices including rocker or toggle switches, lighting dimmers, GFCI electrical receptacles, duplex outlet plugs.
- 5.5" H x 11.5" W x 1/8" D, stackable to needed depth
- inner cutout 4-1/4" H x 9-11/16" W
- stack the gaskets to create the depth ring size you need - .25", .375", .5", .62", etc.
- purchase jumbo 5-gang cover plate separately if needed
- for use on flat surfaces only; sand wall to remove bumps
- do not bend or item may crack
- white, ivory, brown, black and clear hard plastic gaskets
- held in place by friction when coverplate is installed over it, or by using electrical tape or caulking
- use a goof ring and spacers for mounting protruding devices
- made exclusively by Kyle Switch Plates
- gloss acrylic, clean with warm water
- sits around electrical wall box for a cosmetic fix for gaps
- WARNING: for decorative use only. Ensure devices are properly installed in box. Important: if using with protruding devices, must use fire safety box extenders and spacers to ensure devices are safely installed
- custom item made in USA
- Hide edges of 5-gang electrical box that protrudes from wall
- Covers edges on flat wall plates made of glass, stone, forged metal, etc.