Freshen your lighting hardware with an ivory 4-button GE low voltage light switch cover in this space-saving configuration. Use to reduce down a 9-switch or 11-switch master selector with broken or unused positions, or control another lighting area if you currently just have three switches on your 1-gang box. Ivory four switch low voltage wallplates hold GE's new snap-in electrical switches in a single gang configuration without the need for straps, backers, or brackets. (Devices are held in place by the cover itself; old stacked opening brackets by Bryant, Eagle, and General Electric are no longer manufactured.)
- ivory enamel finish; .030" steel
- America-made replacement low volt switchplate
- custom made; Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- NO yokes or mounting straps required
- standard 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D single-gang face plate
- clip-in opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 2 ivory 1/2" mounting screws
When installed vertically (screws top/bottom), push top button to turn light on; push bottom one to turn it off.
When installed horizontally (screws left/right), push left button to turn on lights; push right button to turn them off.