4 Low Voltage Switch Wall Plate Fits In a Single Electrical Box
Need to add an extra light switch to a triple? Reducing a 9-switch master controller to just four switches? Either way, this GE new style 4-switch wall plate cover is a great option. Single gang quad-switch low voltage wall plates hold four GE's new snap-in electrical switches in a 1 gang electrical box without the need of using any sub-plates or backer straps because devices are held in place by the wall plate itself. (Original style Bryant, Eagle, and GE brackets and switches are no longer manufactured.)
If you install this plate vertically (screws top and bottom), then the top button on each switch will turn light on; the bottom one will turn them off.
If your wallplates are installed horizontally (screws left and right) then the left button turns lighting on and the right button turns it off.
- America-made replacement metal low volt switchplates
- custom wall plate - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive solution
- no bracket or mounting strap needed
- standard 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D single gang cover
- snap in opening is 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 2 matching 1/2" installation screws